Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Royals on the ropes, Auerbach story, Linden Canucks President....

Nice story from the folks at Chek below on former Bulldogs Trainer Matt Auerbach, now with the Victoria Royals. Although I remember him as Auerbach as in "BACK" and not "BACH"

Great story. Was too bad to see the Royals drop a 4-3 decision last night at home to Portland. Sure is nice to be able to watch the games on SHAW in HD. Nothing beats Junior Hockey in a barn with great atmosphere. Although I do find them somewhat hard to listen to.

Thanks to Danno for the heads up on the video by the way!


CLICK HERE to watch the video





A day after gassing Mike Gillis as President and GM, the Canucks hired Trevor Linden as President today. Thoughts on the move? On both moves?

I don't think Gillis did the best of jobs, or even a good job. At the same time, I wonder how many decisions were truly his with how involved the Canucks Ownership is. Did he make the call to fire Vigneault? Did he make the call to hire Tortorella? To trade Schneider?

Fans will no doubt approve Linden being in the fold.

My most favorite recent Trevor Linden moment has to be this Game winner from Game 7 in 2007. Oh Harry Neale, how I miss you!

 

No comments: