Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Casey Bailey signs with Maple Leafs, could play this week




More fantastic news came out over the weekend, as fresh off the heels of Kenney Morrison's signing with the Calgary Flames, former Bulldog Casey Bailey signed with the Toronto Maple Leafs after concluding his career with the  NCAA's Penn State Nittany Lions

Read more from the Maple Leafs HERE 

Could he suit up with the Leafs as early as this week? It's a possibility, according to THIS report

I'm very happy for Casey and his family - a great kid and a great family, they are still big Bulldog fans even from afar, with Casey having moved on in 2011. As much as it says something about them, I think it also says something about the Bulldogs organization and the people here, doesn't it?

Best of luck Bails! Can't say how much I appreciated Casey always finding time to do alumni interviews with me each season, despite being incredibly busy going to school and playing hockey.

Here's a video I posted earlier this season, he had a big league shot even then. Enjoy!


Hammer


2 comments:

Jamie Amos said...

Casey Bailey played 11:49 46 seconds PP had 15 shifts +/- 1 had 1 hit and 1 give away.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully there will be no "blackout" Saturday nite!!!!!