Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 14, 2015

LIVE at Pacific Chevrolet today for the JELLO JUMP!



I'm pretty pumped up for this one as it's going to be a spectacle to watch at the very least! I have never watched a Jello Jump before, and while I have provided play-by-play from everything from hockey to sled dog races and everything in between, I can't say that I have ever covered something like this.

If you have missed the details on this - friends of the blog Van Isle Ford and Pacific Chevrolet 
have been taking entries for the last while to select qualifiers to jump into a pool - or tub, or vat, or tank, I'm not sure - to win a vehicle valued at $8,000. SOMEONE will come out of the pool with the key.  

We'll be broadcasting live on 93.3 The Peak FM from 12 noon until 4pm at Pacific Chevrolet if you can't make it. It's something I think you have to see in person to really appreciate it though. Pacific Chevrolet just announced on Wednesday that they will be awarding a 40" TV as a prize to the jumper with the best costume, so it's sure to be a little crazy.

Hopefully we'll see you there!

Hammer

No comments: